NAV per share
The NAV per share of Anglo-Mauritius Global Funds Limited at 30/11/2013 - Rs 15.79
Below are the previous Nav pe...
La 11ème édition de l'Anglo-Mauritius Terre
Battue Championship, organisée par l'Anglo-Mauritius Assurance
The Swan Group has always been actively engaged in community projects in Mauritius and worldwide, such as Earth Hour Day and in social responsibility programs as part of its Corporate Social activities.
In 2009, The Swan Group Foundation was set up to ensure that the Group social and environmental responsibilities are fulfilled in a more organized way.
It was officially launched on 26 July 2010.
The Foundation is managed by a CSR committee to lead and guide its way in this area. The Committee is responsible to manage the group's social investments in line with the new legislation stated in the budget speech of the Minister of Finance in June 2009 and oversee the implementation of the group's CSR policy.
Swan Group Foundation CSR initiatives and funding are geared more specifically to issues relating to
- Education and Training
- Leisure and Sports
- Socio Economic Development
The above form part of CSR programs approved by the CSR Committee of the National Empowerment Foundation (NEF).
In carrying out its powers and authorities, the Swan Group Foundation CSR Committee ensures that it acts within the CSR guidelines published by the CSR Committee of the NEF and in particular:
- Finance CSR programs that have obtained the approval of the CSR Committee of the NEF
- Monitor the CSR activities implemented by it on a regular basis.
- Keep proper books and records.
- Ensure that the Swan Group Foundation administrative costs do not exceed 15% of the total expenditure of any of its CSR projects.
- Ensure that proper reporting of its CSR implementation is made within the prescribed delay of 6 months to the CSR Committee of the NEF on the prescribed CSR Program Implementation Form.
The Swan Group Foundation CSR Committee may also:
- Review and implement the group policies, e.g. environment, sustainable development, ethical trading, as they relate to CSR matters.
- Identify and approve funding of projects that are in line with the group's CSR guidelines.
- Review the group's internal communication and reporting in respect of CSR programs.
- Review the group's external communication with regards to reporting on CSR activities.
- Review the group's approach to sustainable development.
- Propose the integration of CSR processes with the group's broader business risk management program and reputation assurance priorities.
- Monitor and review progress in achieving the targets and ensure that appropriate action is taken where necessary.
- At appropriate intervals, review broad CSR Strategy and plans.
- Ensure that CSR statement and related disclosures detailed within the annual report and website and key CSR responsibilities and achievements are effectively communicated both internally to employees, and externally to investors, customers, advisors, agents, media and other interested parties.